jueves, 22 de enero de 2009

Black Knitted Shawl Lapel Cardigan


And I thought '09 would be a little more moderate, but as it turned out, that weekend proved otherwise.

A hot dj came to town from brazil. He was supposedly awesome and everyone would be there. Besides, Gunard invited me to his VIP table in Getaway, since he's a close friend of the organizer (who is HOT, in a burly-hairy sort of way), so my presence was indeed requested and needed. Who am I to refuse?

I made my big entrance guided by Gunard, wearing the item quoted on the title, and all my friends were already there. A very ugly girl helped me score some orange candy and i chewed down half as I headed to the dance floor. Marlon was a bit too enthusiastic when he greeted me and his boyfriend Ike noticed. Eny was already there with his husband. Gerry arrived looking down on everybody because he was wearing high heel boots. Oz was there, looking as hot as always but I'm totally over him now. Then DJ Feeling started playing. Everyone went berserk and they stayed that way all through the night and the after party. Including me.

When the after party ended it was dawning already and I was still giving off sparks. Gerry and I went with the DJ to the post-after party, but it was kind of lame so Gerry took off. I was about to do the good thing and call it a day, but as it usually happens the devil took over me as soon as I sat on the driver seat of my car. One phone call later I was at Rainer's House.

The last time I saw him we were making out in another candy-driven after-party. He complained about my stubbly face and refused to let me suck him. What a damn shame it was because he's HUNG!!. This time he was sipping caguamas down with a girlfriend of his. They seemed post-coital but I left that slip by. Andy was her name, and she sure looked like a foe in the battle over Rainer's cock. I charmed them with my wit and the three of us spent the whole day drinking beer and sunbathing in the crummy sofa outside Rainer's House. Then at dusk we went to the weirdest cantina. Still I don't know where it is, but i didn't care then. Rainer dissappeared, Andy hooked up with some hot cowboy and was shaking her bootay heavily against his crotch. Then I met a quirky little guy with a thufty chest and started making out with him. Instead of throwing us bottles the locals started hitting on me every chance they got. They even helped me when my car ran out of gas. An abandoned Rainer was driving. And that was the last thing I remember about that weekend.

I woke up on a cloudy monday dawn. The bed was only a matress and a blanket and beside me was Rainer. I started putting on my clothes and almost froze when I noticed both my black knitted shawl-lapel cardigan and my wallet were missing. I tried asking Rainer but he was all sweaty and completely out. I had to fight for that damn sweater! And it was worth every peso! Not to mention I would have no ID at DF. I was leaving two weeks later. Mmm wait... Is that Rainer's Cock I'm tasting?

No hay comentarios: